From Pam's House Blend:
- In New Jersey, "
- On the religion front, "
- "Former NGLTF executive director Matt Foreman takes to the Huffington Post today for a thoughtful essay on why we continue to see hard-fought gains in the LGBT movement."
- The Republican National Committee appointed a Log Cabin Republican to their Finance Team. With all of that disposable income that LGBT people have, it's a smart move. Except that......some people are flipping out.
- Lori and Jeff Wilfahrt, parents of , a gay Army Corporal killed in Afghanistanearlier this year, continue honoring their son's memory inthe best way possible: fighting for LGBT equality, especially in Minnesota, a state that may vote to ban gay marriage in 2012. "I hope my son didn't die for human beings, for Americans, for Minnesotans who would deny him civil rights," Mr. Wilfahrt recently said in a speech about Andrew.
- CHER TAKES ON MARCUS BACHMANN!!!
From Good As You.org
- "In a very interesting turn of events, a coalition of LGBT advocacy groups are encouraging Rhode Island Governor Lincoln Chafee to veto the civil unions legislation that might hit his desk, due to the overreaching religious exemptions attached to it."
- "The Traditional Values Coalition says we're shaming the founding fathers."
Written and posted by Haightmale on the blog "Tie-dyed Jive in the (415)"