FAMILY RESEARCH COUNCIL IS THE ISSUE!
1. FRC claims that Netflix is discriminating against them, because of their religious beliefs, and views about gay marriage.
FACT: No one has "bullied" anyone. This boycott and action has nothing to do with the bible, gay marriage, religion, or LGBT rights. It never even gets mentioned. This boycott campaign is based on anti-gay and anti-women organizations receiving financial support from good corporate citizens. It is based on a known hate group receiving financial support from good corporate citizens. This is about being a good neighbor, a good person, and being a good friend. This is about empathy, tolerance, and understanding.
2. CGBG is a for profit corporation facilitating the funding of anti-gay groups, anti-women groups and a hate group. Those values are not Christian values, or American values.
3. I don't care what anyone's marriage views are because marriage equality has nothing to do with tolerance. This is about empathy, tolerance, and understanding.
4. Your religious beliefs are your own, and do not affect corporate funding for anti gay, anti-women and a known hate group. We will not fund anti-gay, anti-women, or a hate group.
5. I respect your religious freedom and yet you are asking me to ignore other people's right to free speech. You want a company to be silent when remaining neutral is akin to expressing approval for anti-gay, anti-women, and a hate group when reasonable Americans totally reject anti-gay, anti-women and a hate group.
This is about empathy, tolerance, and understanding. Stop lying to people! Stop bringing up religion and gay marriage, as they are not a part of this discussion.